- Grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants, helps to soften, smooth and moisturise skin
- Jojoba oil acts as an emulsifier with the skin's natural sebum and gently unclogs pores, lifting grime and imbedded impurities
- Castor oil has strong cleansing, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties and helps purge pores of impurities and combat acne-causing bacteria
- Apricot kernel oils are rich in essential fatty oleic and linoleic acids which offer superior moisturizing, nourishing, and revitalizing properties
- Geranium has antibacterial and astringent properties to aid cleanse and tone the skin, as well as balancing sebum production
- Frankincense cleanses, tightens and tones the skin
Did You Know? Oil dissolves oil: By using the correct combination of natural oils, you can cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, gently and effectively, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial ones that heal, protect and nourish your skin. This means clean skin without stripping!
What’s more, Organic Jojoba oil is technically a liquid wax and closely resembles human sebum. It has a comedogenic rating of 0 to 2 which means it won’t clog your pores, and will actually help to reduce excess sebum production.
Massage one pump into the skin, using smooth, circular strokes; leave on for a few minutes to allow it to penetrate the pores properly. Steam off with a hot face cloth and then gently wipe the oil away, repeating until all oil has been gently removed.
*Grapeseed, *Jojoba, Castor, Apricot Kernel, Geranium, Frankincense
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.