- Jojoba oil acts as an emulsifier with the skin's natural sebum and gently unclogs pores, lifting grime and imbedded impurities
- Macadamia nut oil and Apricot kernel oils are rich in essential fatty oleic and linoleic acids which offer superior moisturizing, nourishing, and revitalizing properties
- Meadowfoam seed oil has excellent emollient qualities and helps to reduce wrinkles as well as delay signs of ageing
- Hazelnut oil is rich in vitamins A, B and E thus providing excellent moisturizing, nourishing, softening and smoothing properties
- Lavender oil has a disinfectant and calming effect on the skin but also promotes relaxation of the mind
- Roman Chamomile oil softens and smooths dry, chapped irritated and sensitive skin
Did You Know? Oil dissolves oil: By using the correct combination of natural oils, you can cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, gently and effectively, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial ones that heal, protect and nourish your skin. This means clean skin without stripping!
Massage one pump into the skin, using smooth, circular strokes; leave on for a few minutes to allow it to penetrate the pores properly. Steam off with a hot face cloth and then gently wipe the oil away, repeating until all oil has been gently removed.
*Jojoba, Macadamia, Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam Seed, Hazelnut, *Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Vitamin E
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/11/2018, By NickLeaves my skin feeling amazing and fresh14/09/2018, By LiezlLove oil cleansers and this one is great! Also removes all make up easily!05/04/2018, By EricaThis is a game charger! You realise how drying most cleansers are once you try this one. First time I washed my face twice, just to enjoy the soft oil and gentle fragrance on my skin. Don't be lazy and skip wiping it off with a hot damp cloth as per instructions - you will love it!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.