- Grapeseed and Sunflower oils are rich in antioxidants which help to soften, smooth and moisturise skin
- Argan oil is high in antioxidants which combat free-radical damage, visibly reducing signs of aging
- Jojoba oil improves elasticity and suppleness, helping the skin remain hydrated, moisturised, soft and smooth
- Rosehip oil is high in Vitamin C and GLA (Gamma-linolenic acid) which both help the skin heal and regenerate, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in essential fatty oleic and linoleic acids which offer superior moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing properties
- Evening Primrose oil is high in GLA aiding the skin to retain moisture, giving it strong cell regeneration, wrinkle prevention, softening and smoothing properties
- Vitamin E oil is an excellent antioxidant that protects and repairs skin as well as guards against free radical damage
- Geranium, Ylang-ylang, Tea Tree and Petitgrain oils have antibacterial and astringent properties helping to cleanse and tone the skin, as well as balancing sebum production
- Lavender oil promotes healthy skin growth and stimulates skin cell regeneration
- Frankincense oil is an excellent healer and skin tonic assisting in reducing inflammation, rejuvenating skin and reducing oiliness
Did You Know? Cherish – Beauty by Nature Face Serum is 100% natural and does not contain any added fillers, waxes, parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, silicon, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs or triclosan. This means you are feeding your skin with only the best pure ingredients that will not cause build-up or clog pores.
After cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount and gently but thoroughly massage into your face and neck area
Wait five minutes before applying moisturiser
*Grapeseed, *Sunflower, *Argan, *Jojoba, *Rosehip, Apricot Kernel, Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Geranium, *Lavender, Frankincense, *Ylang-ylang, *Tea Tree, *Petitgrain
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.