- Fragrance free
- Extra gentle cleansing
- Suitable for the most sensitive of skin types
- Perfect for those with eczema and psoriasis
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in South Africa
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Fortified with 5 different luxury plant oils
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Contains no artificial colourants
- Free from parabens and petrochemicals
- Vegetarian with goat’s milk
Why use a Goat’s Milk Soap?
- Goat’s milk contains healthy quantities of lactic acid
- Goat’s milk fortifies the natural, protective lipid barrier of your skin
- Goat’s milk is rich in selenium which can help to protect the skin from sun damage
- Goat’s milk is an excellent source of vitamin A which repairs damaged skin and provides relief from dry skin conditions like eczema
- Goat’s milk has a high fat content and won’t dry out your skin
- To ensure a longer lasting bad, keep dry in between uses
- Contains: 1 x Bar of Soap (Plain)
- Net Weight: 120 g
- Goat’s Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (African Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product15/09/2019, By Lizasmell great, very luxurious bubbly lather! great for eczema, psoriases.
love it!20/06/2019, By SamanthaThis is one of the best goats milk soaps i have ever used. I wash my face with it too. My skin is so soft and smooth! Best product ever, also helps with eczema, psoriases & dry skin.
Can definitely recommend it to people.13/11/2018, By UrsulaNice soap02/10/2018, By MeganSmells lovely and is very gentle.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.