- Pure natural milk bath soak with rose geranium essential oil
- Made with goats’ milk & oat milk powders
- Enriched with cocoa butter & magnesium salts
- No artificial colours, additives or preservatives
- Powdered milk & cocoa butter moisturise & nourish the skin
- Magnesium salts help to detoxify & relax the body
- Rose geranium has antioxidant, anti-ageing & anti-inflammatory benefits
Benefits of goats’ milk:
- Contains healthy quantities of lactic acid
- High in fat, won’t strip or dry out the skin
- Strengthens the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier
- Rich in restorative vitamin A & protective selenium
- Add one-third of a sachet to lukewarm water.
- One sachet is enough for 3 milk baths.
- Caprae Lac (Goats Milk), Avena Sativa (Oat Milk), Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter (Cocoa), magnesium salt (Detoxifying), Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium Oil), Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*
- *Component of Natural Essential Oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product23/06/2021, By JulieStunning product - would bath in it every night over winter if I was able to afford that. Ideal for dry winter skin - each pack gives you 3 soaks.12/04/2021, By AnitaMy absolute favourite product for winter time. Just love how soft and beautiful my skin looks and love the rose geranium smell! 10/1016/12/2020, By AshonaThis bath soak is amazing, it leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.25/11/2020, By AleshiaSmells really good and feels great on the skin.great service delivery and very reliable27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it28/03/2020, By MichaelaMy sister bought this for me and im in love with the smell. I pour it into the bath and the powder melt fast. It contain goats milk and cocoa butter which is my favourite for dry skin. I will buy it again.
Its 100% natural.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.