- 100% natural milk bath soak for babies
- Made with pure goats’ milk & oat milk powders
- Enriched with cocoa butter & magnesium salts
- Fragrance-free, no artificial additives or preservatives
- A gentle skin-loving treatment for bath time
- Powdered milk & cocoa butter moisturise & nourish the skin
- Magnesium salts help to detoxify & relax the body
- Suitable for dry & sensitive skin types
Benefits of Goats’ Milk:
- Contains healthy quantities of lactic acid
- High fat content, won’t strip or dry out the skin
- Strengthens the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier
- Rich in restorative vitamin A & protective selenium
- Provides relief from dry skin conditions like eczema
- Add one-third of a sachet to lukewarm water.
- One sachet is enough for 3 milk baths.
- Caprae Lac (Goats’ Milk), Avena Sativa (Oat Milk), Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter (Cocoa), Magnesium Salt (Detoxifying)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product15/11/2020, By ChantallMy baby girl have dry patches on her skin. I add the milk bath to her bath water and within 2 days her skin was much better. Its very moisturising and it makes her skin feel very soft. Im a fan, will buy again. Its fragrance free.27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it06/05/2020, By FatimahUnfortunately anything made from animal products or by-products isn't cruelty free. In order for the goat/cow/another to produce milk, she must be pregnant. The calf is then removed immediately after birth so we can exploit the mother. The cycle continues again as soon as she stops producing where she is forcibly impregnated. Faithful to nature has many cruelty-free options. Choose the right one.30/03/2020, By WinnerFantastic idea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.