- Fragrance free
- Extra gentle cleansing
- Suitable for the most sensitive of skin types
- Perfect for those with eczema and psoriasis
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in South Africa
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Fortified with 5 different luxury plant oils
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Contains no artificial colourants
- Free from parabens and petrochemicals
- Vegetarian with goat’s milk
Why use a Goat’s Milk Soap?
- Goat’s milk contains healthy quantities of lactic acid
- Goat’s milk fortifies the natural, protective lipid barrier of your skin
- Goat’s milk is rich in selenium which can help to protect the skin from sun damage
- Goat’s milk is an excellent source of vitamin A which repairs damaged skin and provides relief from dry skin conditions like eczema
- Goat’s milk has a high fat content and won’t dry out your skin
- To ensure a longer lasting bad, keep dry in between uses
- Contains: 2 x Bars of Baby Soap
- Net Weight: 120 g
- Goat’s Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (African Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product19/06/2019, By SylviaOh! I love this soap so much! Very luxurious, fragrance free and perfect for my baby's sensitive skin. After 3 washes it clears up her dry patches and rash that she had. Can definitely recommend this soap for Moms with babies that have very sensitive, itchy irritated skin.
5 star soap!23/05/2019, By TaniaReally good soap. Love using it for my two young kids whom have very sensitive skin17/05/2019, By KaylaMy baby's skin had a terrible rash and this soap clear it up in about 3 days. Love the richness of the soap with 5 oils, goats milk and vitamin E. 100% natural. Great for my baby's skin
. Would definitely recommend this soap to Mama's which babies have sensitive skin.26/02/2019, By ReneRoseLovely gentle soap. As directed by maker- it is very important to keep it dry between uses, otherwise it gets mushy and melts away, and doesn't last very long. Otherwise recommended for sensitive and dry skin (adults as well as babies)30/08/2018, By FreshnuPerfect for my sons eczema prone skin as it has no fregrance and adds moisture, waiting to see if the scratching will be gone for good.29/08/2018, By AltaI haven't used it myself but my two pre-schoolers love it, it's very gentle and really helped with the dry winter skin days. Smells divine as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.