- Fragrance free
- Extra gentle cleansing
- Suitable for the most sensitive of skin types
- Perfect for those with eczema and psoriasis
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in South Africa
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Fortified with 5 different luxury plant oils
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Contains no artificial colourants
- Free from parabens and petrochemicals
- Vegetarian with goat’s milk
Why use a Goat’s Milk Soap?
- Goat’s milk contains healthy quantities of lactic acid
- Goat’s milk fortifies the natural, protective lipid barrier of your skin
- Goat’s milk is rich in selenium which can help to protect the skin from sun damage
- Goat’s milk is an excellent source of vitamin A which repairs damaged skin and provides relief from dry skin conditions like eczema
- Goat’s milk has a high fat content and won’t dry out your skin
- To ensure a longer lasting bad, keep dry in between uses
- Contains: 2 x Bars of Baby Soap
- Net Weight: 120 g
- Goat’s Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (African Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
13 out of 14 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product21/06/2020, By LetiGentle on skin ,it leaves skin feeling moisturized .I don’t have a child so I use it on my skin ,it took 3 days to see the difference30/03/2020, By WinnerQuality product24/03/2020, By AnsaI used the soap on my 6 month old baby, he had dry patches on his skin. Works really well and smell good too! I love this soap and definitely recommended.09/03/2020, By Neoi bought this for my new born baby. the smell was too strong for her. she couldnt stop sneezing. i continued to use it regardless and after some few washes she developed a very bad eczema. im not sure whether this soap was a tricker or not. but just to be on the safe side, il never buy it again for new borns.11/12/2019, By PumlaLove how this soap clean my baby's skin and also make his skin so soft. Love that its fragrance free and help for sensitive skin. Will buy it again. Beautiful packaging too. love the smell, very subtle.
I also use it to wash my face, very gentle.15/10/2019, By NokhanyoGood for my toddler with eczema and sensitive skin but would use it even if she didn't have eczema. It's really moisturizing. Love it23/07/2019, By MeganThe soap is fragrance free and work great for babies/ toddlers with eczema. Im impressed. smell great too, I was wondering if goats milk soap will smell bad...not at all, all natural.19/06/2019, By SylviaOh! I love this soap so much! Very luxurious, fragrance free and perfect for my baby's sensitive skin. After 3 washes it clears up her dry patches and rash that she had. Can definitely recommend this soap for Moms with babies that have very sensitive, itchy irritated skin.
5 star soap!23/05/2019, By TaniaReally good soap. Love using it for my two young kids whom have very sensitive skin17/05/2019, By KaylaMy baby's skin had a terrible rash and this soap clear it up in about 3 days. Love the richness of the soap with 5 oils, goats milk and vitamin E. 100% natural. Great for my baby's skin
. Would definitely recommend this soap to Mama's which babies have sensitive skin.26/02/2019, By ReneRoseLovely gentle soap. As directed by maker- it is very important to keep it dry between uses, otherwise it gets mushy and melts away, and doesn't last very long. Otherwise recommended for sensitive and dry skin (adults as well as babies)30/08/2018, By FreshnuPerfect for my sons eczema prone skin as it has no fregrance and adds moisture, waiting to see if the scratching will be gone for good.29/08/2018, By AltaI haven't used it myself but my two pre-schoolers love it, it's very gentle and really helped with the dry winter skin days. Smells divine as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.