- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Small batch artisan products
- Neither too sharp nor too gingery
- Fresh rhubarb stalks feature rich sweet-tart flavour
Rhubarb is one of the least calorie vegetables offering dietary fibre, poly-phenolic anti-oxidants, minerals, and rich in several B-complex vitamins.
- As a jam at breakfast
- As a dessert topping
- Spooned over vanilla ice cream
- As a filling for tarts
- On hot toast or muffins
Rhubarb (33%), Brown Sugar (35%), Water, Lemon Juice, Root Ginger, Sugar, Beetroot juice, Orange Peel
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.