- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Small batch artisan products
- Wonderful served on the side of gourmet sausages or as a sauce for rich red meat dishes.
- Spread on a piece of bread with a slice of ham
- Perfect for serving on toast for breakfast, or as part of a delicious basting or sauce
- Slightly savoury flavour makes it ideal as a dip for spring rolls and samoosas, too.
Plums (39%), Red Onion(11%), Red wine Vinegar, Garlic, Chilli, Brown Sugar (23%), Salt, Spices , Ginger
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product16/09/2017, By michaeladelicious with curries - so pleased this Chaloner range exists - your taste buds get spoilt AND its super healthy too due to being produced via organic farming methods!17/06/2017, By DeborahMy husband and I love this chutney. It goes with anything - beef, chicken, pork and cheese. The quality is fabulous. Highly recommended.11/11/2016, By LorraineAwesome on everything even as a spread on toast.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.