- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Small batch artisan products
- A profusion of berries and fragrant lavender
- Serve with scones, a cheeky Victoria sponge, or simply on toast.
- Raspberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, manganese, and dietary fibre. They are a very good source of copper and a good source of vitamin K, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin E, magnesium, folate, omega-3 fatty acids, and potassium.
- Blueberries are rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and fibre. A good source of Dietary Fibre, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese. Also very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium
Blueberries, Raspberries, Brown Sugar, Lemon juice, Lavender
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/05/2019, By MeganTasty!28/04/2019, By AlexI found the lavender too overpowering and causing a sharp, astringent flavour. The jam also had a slightly burnt / overcooked taste about it. It wasn't completely horrible, but I didn't enjoy it. I'm gonna stick with St. Dalfour.02/07/2018, By BeudeneYou can taste the hint of lavender. It has a pleasant taste09/11/2017, By LorraineThis one has awesome subtle flavours. I love the fact that it is not too sweet and is awesome and very yummy. Another Winner for Me
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.