- Each balm includes information concerning how best to approach balancing that particular chakra, as well as a mindfulness practice to guide the user on their way
- Balms are infused with Reiki
- The solar plexus chakra, called the Manipura in Sanskrit, is the seat of our willpower, activity levels, and determination.
- This is where your identity and sense of self-worth are formed and held, right in the middle of your stomach area, a couple of inches above your navel.
- The 3rd chakra is associated with the colour yellow or gold, and the element of fire, and is said to also control your digestion and physical energy.
- When this chakra is open and balanced, you feel strong, self-assured, and capable, with a stable metabolism and excitement about life.
- However, when the solar plexus is under-active, you may experience the dreaded couch potato syndrome or suffer from low self-esteem.
- And if it’s overactive, you may feel hyperactive, aggressive, overconfident, and agitated.
- Aids the spirit by promoting clarity, and the dissolution of negative emotions. It encourages confidence
Beeswax, avocado oil, shea butter and lemongrass essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.