- Each balm includes information concerning how best to approach balancing that particular chakra, as well as a mindfulness practice to guide the user on their way
- Balms are infused with Reiki
- The root chakra, called the Muladhara in Sanskrit, is the seat of our primitive being and our centre of security and belonging. This is our bond with the physical world and the place where we set down roots to counter the stressful influences of our modern life.
- Associated with the colour red, the root chakra can be found at the base of our spines, at the very bottom of our torsos in an area called the perineum.
- When this chakra is balanced, we feel centred, grounded, and safe, so learning to activate and heal this chakra is crucial to surviving the hectic world of today.
- If you have been struggling with feeling lost, lacking in confidence, or like you’ve lost your connection with nature, your root chakra may be calling for your attention. When your root chakra is underactive, you will experience these things, and if it’s overactive, you may be prone to anger, aggression, greed, and materialism.
- A well-balanced root chakra is considered to lead to a strong foundation for life
- Your root chakra likes to feel firmly planted in the earth, so oils that are deep and woodsy are just the thing to bring it into balance.
- Cedarwood oil carries the deep and stable energy of the tree and is great when you are feeling anxious, floaty, or can’t sleep at night. The fragrance is strong, but it is a wonderful addition to root chakra oil blends, and when you are facing chaos or conflict. Useful for removing & easing nervous tension.
Beeswax, avocado oil, shea butter and cedarwood essential oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/11/2017, By KathyThe balm is a wonderful way to balance the chakras.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.