- Each balm includes information concerning how best to approach balancing that particular chakra, as well as a mindfulness practice to guide the user on their way
- Balms are infused with Reiki
- Right between your eyebrows lies your third eye (or brow) chakra, which is one of the most powerful and important chakras when it comes to your spirituality.
- Called the Ajna in Sanskrit, this chakra is associated with the colour of indigo blue and the element of light and is the centre of our intelligence, intuition, and perception of the world.
- Many people experience an awakening of this chakra over time, but there are many things that you can do to encourage this process.
- When the third eye is completely open and awake, you will be able to see reality clearly, free from illusion, and be able to think and process information around you with ease.
- However, if you are blocked in this chakra, you will feel disconnected from the spiritual plane, have difficulty accessing your intuition, and feel mentally foggy.
- One of the best oils for aiding concentration, rosemary is fresh, herbaceous and invigorating. It’s a perfect oil when you need to tackle mind-related tasks or something that requires a lot of stamina.
- It can help you stay in a place of high vibration for longer, such as meditation or visualisation, and may allow wisdom to flow more freely into your consciousness.
Beeswax, avocado oil, shea butter and rosemary essential oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/06/2018, By ZukiswaI was scared for a reaction on the face but it is so smooth and gentle. I hope I will feel the effectiveness soon
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.