- A rooibos tea blend that makes a calming fruity hot brew or iced tea
- Packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- May reduce your cholesterol levels and aid weight loss
- Ideal for cold and hot brew tea
- 20 tagless tea bags
- Added with natural flavouring with Ethyl Alcohol as carrier substance
- Halaal friendly - approved by the South African National Halaal Authority (SANHA)
- BPA free and compostable
- Locally made by a Women Founded brand
- Gluten free
- Caffeine free
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Hot Brew Tea: Use 1 tea bag for every 250ml boiling water using a cup, or teapot. Steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy with or without milk, honey/sugar or a slice of lemon. Best enjoyed at 60° C. Hot brewed tea chilled with ice makes a delicious ice tea.
- Cold Brew Tea: Use 2 tea bags for every 250ml cold water using a jug, water bottle or travel cup. Steep for 10 minutes. Leave tea bags in. Refrigerate and use within 24 hours
- Sweeten with fruit juice, honey or sugar if a sweeter ice tea is preferred. Garnish with mint and/or a slice of fresh lemon.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 20 Tagless tea bags
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.