- A soothing herbal tea blend that can cleanse your digestive tract
- A source of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Infused with honeybush and hoodia herbs
- May have mild natural laxative effects
- 20 tagless tea bags
- Can be enjoyed with sugar, honey, milk or froth
- Locally made by a Women Founded brand
- Gluten free
- Caffeine free
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Hot Brew Tea: Use 1 tea bag for every 250ml boiling water using a cup, or teapot. Steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy with or without milk, honey, sugar or a slice of lemon. Best enjoyed at 60° C.
- Hot Brew Iced Tea: Use 1 tea bag for every 250ml boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes or more. For a stronger infusion steep overnight and/or add extra teabags. Remove tea bags and chill. Serve with ice.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
20 Tagless tea bags
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.