What makes Caring Candies the healthier alternative to ordinary sweets?
- Fat-free & sugar-free
- Contains no gluten, dairy or eggs
- Made with plant-based colouring & flavouring
- Sweetened with natural plant-derived Isomalt
- Isomalt is low in calories & low-GI
- No glycaemic carbs
- No artificial colourants
- No synthetic flavours
- No allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, soy, yeast etc)
- No artificial preservatives
- “Tooth-friendly”; a healthier sweet for children
Caring Candies are suitable for:
- Those following a Banting/ Paleo lifestyle
- Those with food allergies
- Children & adults with ADD/ADHD
- Those who follow a Kosher diet*
An Allergen Control Program is in place to ensure that the bonbons are produced in an allergen-free facility.
*Caring Candies is the only brand of diabetic confectionery to have been certified Kosher by the Union of Orthodox Synagogues of Southern Africa.
Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture
Please Note: Made with plant-derived sweeteners and colours, Caring Candies have a similar chemical composition to prunes. Excessive consumption (more than 25g/ 4-5 bonbons a day) may have a laxative effect.
Isomalt (a natural sugar substitute made from beets), water, natural toffee flavouring, natural peppermint flavouring, natural colourants (caramel pigment, beetroot juice extract, turmeric root extract, red cabbage vegetable juice)
Nutritional information (per 1 x 3g bonbon):
- Energy: 0.24kJ
- Calories: 0.06
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/06/2016, By PhilippaThese taste phenomenal! They also don leave that strange sweet taste in your mouth that other sugar-free candies do. Calorie free deliciousness. What a win!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.