- 100% sugar cane derived alcohol
- Disinfects, sanitises and cleanses
- Suitable for hands, body and surfaces
- Added glycerine helps to prevent skin from drying out
- Skin-friendly botanicals soothe irritation
- No animal or animal byproduct ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Spray liberally onto hands and rub palms together.
- Be sure to rub between your fingers too!
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 125 ml
- Alcohol Denat. (60%), Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol*, Glycerin*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
- *RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil Derived.
- Propylene glycol appears on our list of ingredients to avoid. It is a controversial ingredient which is often derived from petrochemical raw materials. With the high demand for effective 100% natural hand sanitizers outstripping supply, we have opted to offer this product which includes propylene glycol derived from palm oil. This palm oil is certified sustainable by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product25/10/2020, By MienLove this on all surfaces04/10/2020, By PlumGreat for sanitizing surfaces09/06/2020, By GoodnessHow's this28/05/2020, By RockSaves water22/05/2020, By First bornWorth the money09/05/2020, By NatalieWorks so well27/04/2020, By PiaI bought the large size and this smaller one - it's a handy size for taking with you when you go shopping and need to sanitise on the go.27/04/2020, By CandyTop stuff24/04/2020, By GabrieleThis smaller spray bottle is great to have in the car for disinfecting the car wheel or any other surface while you're on the go.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.