- Natural tooth powder
- With kaolin clay, calcium carbonate & essential oils
- SLS-free, fluoride-free
- Sweetened with xylitol
- Gently but thoroughly cleans the teeth
- Freshens the breath & promotes oral health
- Locally handmade
- Minimal ingredients with maximum efficacy
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in glass
- Lightly wet your toothbrush & dip it into the powder. Brush & rinse as normal.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Kaolin Clay, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Xylitol, Avocado Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil.
- Clear Glass Bottle with Aluminum Cap & Vinyl Label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/09/2020, By AbiFantastic product! I've been using it for about 3 weeks and no complaints!19/08/2020, By KirstyVery strong Cinnamon - not sure if I would repurchase18/08/2020, By LeeI like to thank you for this product, My child has sensory issues and we had to fight to get him to brush his teeth. No more, in his words it taste like fizzy sweets and he doesn’t have to deal with the foam of regular toothpaste anymore. Thank you18/08/2020, By MaryDefinitely have to get used to the taste and application technique, but brings some spice to the nightly routine!05/08/2020, By RochFirst time I tried powdered toothpaste and this is great, the taste is amazing, I like cinnamon and you definitely taste it when you brush. Bit of a burn, but good burn, when you start brushing. My teeth feel amazing after I brushed and feels super clean. The texture is different to normal toothpaste and no foaming, but I do not mind that at all, as long as it's natural I am happy.27/07/2020, By greenielovely
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.