- Natural body soap with pink clay
- SLS-free, palm oil-free
- No harsh synthetic ingredients
- Cleanses & nourishes the skin
- Includes oils of lemongrass & bay
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Beautiful natural marbling
- Locally handmade
- Minimal ingredients with maximum efficacy
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in a calico bag
- Use this natural body soap in the shower or bath.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Bay Essential Oil, Pink Clay.
- Cotton Calico Travel Bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product11/03/2021, By ReynGreat soap! Value for money. Wonderful subtle smell.06/03/2021, By MerylGorgeous soap...love the smell too! Makes my bedroom smell heavenly.05/02/2021, By ChristelleBeautiful presentation and packaging-looks like a dessert in cute hessian baggie. I'd buy it as a gift.18/12/2020, By LorindaLove this soap. Makes a wonderful gift too!11/12/2020, By LeonieLovely soap.Love the scent. Long lasting08/10/2020, By SallyThe scent of this soap is incredible - lovely for bathing and for keeping in your wardrobe/suitcase to keep clothes and/or linen smelling gorgeous.21/09/2020, By ElizabethA large block of soap with a strong scent. It was easy to cut it into more manageable pieces. It foams well and the foam is very creamy. It keeps its shape if kept dry between showers. Well priced too.12/09/2020, By Mariandlk12/08/2020, By JackieWhat a lovely soap! Very generous with the size, smells divine and the bag is a lovely addition.02/08/2020, By GreenieNice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.