- Natural non-toxic powdered laundry detergent
- Handwash & machine wash safe
- Fresh citrus fragrance
- Safe for the environment, won’t pollute waterways
- Locally handmade
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Packaging is recyclable & biodegradable
- Add 100-200ml per load.
- Replace your usual fabric softener with 30ml white vinegar for a natural alternative.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Citric Acid, Saponified Vegetable Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
- Recyclable Cardboard, Biodegradable Wood Cellulose Bag & Vinyl Label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product01/05/2021, By DebraWorks really well to clean my dish clothes and as a pre soak for my delicate laundry20/03/2021, By LivLove the eco-packaging, the effectiveness, and the lovely scent (not too strong but makes things smell fresh).23/02/2021, By MinaExcellent product. Neutral smell, powerful enough to remove stains. I am very happy with this product.30/01/2021, By JennaI am using this to wash my sons cloth nappies and it works really well. There are no stains on them and it's gentle on his skin and the environment.16/12/2020, By GailI love that this product is people- and earth-friendly, and that it does the job well too.29/11/2020, By FranCan recommend.
A welcome new addition to my nature friendly products.03/11/2020, By YumnaHas a subtle smell.. Will buy again..02/11/2020, By LornaVery happy with this laundry powder. It manages our tough washing - small children - and smells good.26/10/2020, By JoanneVery effective30/09/2020, By ElneDoes the job it was bought for.27/07/2020, By OceanWelcome to this
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.