- South Africa's only cold pressed extra virgin canola oil
- Made with 100% non-GMO canola seeds
- Seeds are locally grown & harvested in the Western Cape
- A highly stable oil with a high smoke point & a long shelf life
- Canola crops provide a nourishing food source for local bees
- Packed with omegas & vitamin E
- Very low in saturated fats
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Dairy-free, soy-free
- Produced in a nut-free environment
- Ultra-smooth & golden
- Has a distinctive buttery & nutty taste
- Perfect in dressings, dips & sauces
Did You Know? Cold pressing is a traditional method that preserves the nutritional value and rich natural flavour of the oil. This process is done without the use of heat, chemicals and solvents.
Cold pressed extra virgin canola oil
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product20/11/2018, By ALove the oil
So had one of those miss haps, as you get with online shopping
Had a big order, when ordering this and was unhappy that my can was totally dented, had toilet bowl cleaner bottle and other bottles all in same box and they leaked everywhere
But as always with me, if I let customer service know, they are very helpful and accommodating and sort out the problem
Love FTN customer service staff13/10/2018, By LienkieLove it so much I only use this oil......good for your heart, keeps cholesterol in check!!18/06/2018, By GiselleI love the smell and colour of the oil. I use it for everything, from roasting, frying and dressing. A staple for our kitchen.07/03/2018, By GillesMY OIL.19/06/2017, By AdeleSuper impressed. Amazing flavour and colour and almost too delicious to cook with, though it makes the food extra yummy... Will be saving this for salad dressings and home made mayo...26/05/2017, By MelanieGlad its finally on our shores. Europe is mad about it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.