- 70% Belgian chocolate with 40 mg CBD
- Independently lab tested
- No artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Consume a maximum of 25 grams of CBD Chocolate - Gold per day.
- Do not exceed 6 servings (providing 20 mg total CBD) per day.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed 6 servings per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- Total CBD: 40 mg
- Servings: 12
- Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin ( European Certified GMO Free ) E322. Flavouring: Natural Vanilla, Full Spectrum Whole Flower CBD dominant extract. Contains the following cannabinoids: CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product12/10/2020, By Jarredvey good06/10/2020, By DuanéHappy with the purchase so far, tastes good!07/09/2020, By GabrieleNice enough texture and taste, but can't say I can necessarily feel much effect.23/05/2020, By carmenTastes real good and not to sweet or too dark. Can taste the cannabis :)22/05/2020, By DeniseOverpriced but good taste08/05/2020, By SarahLove baking with these bars, so nice !04/05/2020, By KensaniThis is my personal favourite cod product. I've tried quite a few and this is the only one that I have found has consistent effect for me. Would recommend04/05/2020, By PeterYummy, I can taste the extract and they are not too dark or too sweet.04/05/2020, By AlexUnimpressed
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.