- Premium organic coffee with CBD
- Expertly roasted Italian blend
- 10 mg of CBD per serving
- 0% THC (not psychoactive)
- Certified organic
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Potent, creamy and long lasting flavours with low acidity and delightful aroma.
- Use 10 grams (~1 Tablespoon) of Canna Coffee per serving, in your espresso (Moka) pot or French press plunger.
- Do not exceed two servings of Canna Coffee per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Canna Coffee Company recommends avoiding filter paper.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep sealed after opening.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Total CBD: 250 mg.
- Serving Size: 10 g (approx. 1 tablespoon).
- CBD per Serving: 10 mg.
- Premium Arabica & Robusta Coffee Beans (from South America, Central America and Africa), CBD Isolate.
- Resealable paper composite bags.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriGreat taste23/09/2020, By PaigeI can drink this coffee at night and still sleep well, unlike with normal coffee that keeps me awake.18/08/2020, By KavishaBeautiful texture and smell, helps to make you feel more calm. just trying to use the right amount right is abit difficult.28/06/2020, By ChristineGreat-tasting coffee as well as a mood booster, with none of the fluttering caused by regular coffee. Definitely my discovery of the year!24/06/2020, By DimitriTastes good, gives you energy and subtly calms you down.31/05/2020, By CathGreat tasting-really enjoyed this.08/05/2020, By MArkPleased
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.