- Can be used in a burner or diffuser to enhance a pleasant scent in your breathing space
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- A strong source of antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Good for adding in your bath water
- May help in healing wounds
- Steam distilled at the Canettevallei wine and lavender farm in Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Also made to be effective in soothing sunburnt skin
- Assists in soothing acne
- Add to the burner to sanitise the air / freshen the air in home or office. Use on minor burns to heal the wound scar-free. Add four drops to your water for a relaxing bath, Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 10 ml
- 100% Pure essential oil of Lavandin Abrial
- Blue recyclable glass bottle with black plastic slow release dropper cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.