- Traditional sweet preserve made from grape must
- Part of a limited, seasonal harvest
- Reduced over wood-fire
- Palm oil-free
- Bottled in clear glass with a cork stopper
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Cape Sweet Potato Fries Recipe:
- Peel and quarter the sweet potatoes.
- Cook them in water until almost done.
- Drain with a colander.
- Heat some oil/butter in a pan and fry your sweet potatoes in the oil until crisp.
- When fully cooked, drizzle some moskonfyt syrup over them and fry a few minutes until glazed.
Moskonfyt Halloumi Croissants:
- Halve and toast your croissants.
- Pan fry sliced halloumi in a bit of butter.
- Before the halloumi begins to go golden-brown, drizzle with some moskonfyt.
- Once cooked, drape the halloumi over the croissants and pour over the juices from the pan.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
Did you know? True moskonfyt should be a light syrup, dark and glossy in colour and appearance, with a fruity, sweet and sour taste of grapes
- Nett Volume: 250 ml.
- Reduced Grape Must.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml.
- Energy (kJ): 1345
- Protein (g): 3
- Carbohydrate (g): 75
- of which Total Sugar (g): 75
- Total Fat (g): 0,5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,15
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 15
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!21/10/2020, By geoffreysurprisingly excellent and delicious29/08/2020, By MarieLaeticeDelicious as a salad dressing.27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it06/05/2020, By KatjaLove it03/05/2020, By LilianaUnique and incredibly delicious03/05/2020, By MarvUnique
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.