Benefits of eating raw almonds:
- Lowers bad LDL cholesterol
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Protects artery walls from damage
- Promotes bone health (rich in phosphorus)
- Source of healthy fatty acids
- Help to lower the rise in blood sugar after meals; beneficial for diabetics
By Nature’s activated almonds are marinated in Tamari soy sauce, and then dehydrated below 47˚C (not dry-roasted) – giving you a raw and wholesome snack that tastes simply delicious.
Recipe for Tamari Greens & Berries:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup By Nature Tamari Almonds
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, diced into ½-inch cubes
- 2 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3Tbsp Tamari
- 1Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½tsp red pepper flakes
- Handful of tofu
- Place the blueberries, cucumbers, scallions & greens in a large salad bowl.
- In a glass measuring cup, whisk together the tamari, maple syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger & red pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss to coat, and divide among serving bowls.
- Top with the tamari almonds & tofu before serving; enjoy!
Raw almonds, tamari soy sauce, onion powder
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/10/2016, By LornaI got a sample of these and they were delicious. Would buy.26/05/2016, By SheenaA great way to get calcuim into the bod! If you
e a lover of Tamari taste then these are the ideal winner. A quick word of the almonds...never have I eaten bigger and fresher...a really great quality products...have already placed repeat orders.02/12/2014, By KaeylaThese are seriously delicious. I recommend buying two bags - they will disappear quickly.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.