What makes pecan nuts so good for you?
- They’re a great source of protein
- Full of healthy fats, including oleic acid & ellagic acid
- A very rich source of antioxidant vitamin E & energising B-complex vitamins
- A source of plant sterols which help to lower LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol)
- High in manganese, copper & beta carotene
Did You Know? Albany, Georgia is the world’s “pecan capital”, with over 600 000 pecan trees! The city is also home to the USA’s annual National Pecan Festival.
Recipe for No-Bake Vegan Pecan Pie Bites:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2Tbsp agave
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Extra pecans for topping
- Blend the filling ingredients together in a food processer until smooth; set aside.
- Process all crust ingredients until you have a dough-like consistency with chunky pieces of pecan.
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil. Press the crust mixture evenly into the dish.
- Spoon the pie filling evenly over the crust. Sprinkle extra pecans over the top.
- Cover with cling-wrap & freeze overnight.
- Cut into squares, serve & enjoy!
Raw organic pecan nuts
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product13/11/2018, By ObakengThe most delicious pecan nuts I've ever had27/04/2018, By SamHealthy, delicious and a great snack05/07/2017, By SophiaNature Raw Organic Pecan Nuts the best option when purchase nuts. Thank you for the option of ORGANIC products that are free from pesticides, herbicides and chemicals that are poisoning our bodies.07/05/2017, By CicelyThese nuts are a staple for us!29/01/2015, By LoretteYummy! I cannot get over the size of the pecan nuts! I’m so used to the little bitty ones in the shops that I forgot that they are not supposed to look that!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.