These cashews are activated in a Himalayan rock salt solution, then dehydrated below 47˚C.
Health benefits of cashews:
- High in protein, vitamins & minerals
- Loaded with proanthocyanidins, which prevent the formation of tumours & cancerous cells
- Source of oleic acid, which promotes cardiovascular health
- High in copper, which promotes healthy skin & hair
- Good source of magnesium, which promotes strong bones
Benefits of Himalayan salt:
- Promotes better nutrient absorption
- A rich source of trace minerals
- Promotes a healthy pH balance
- Acts as a natural antihistamine
Recipe for Cashew-Pear Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette:
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 cup By Nature rock salt cashews
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2-3tsp poppy seeds
- 2tsp chopped red onion
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, cheese, cashews, pear & cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, sugar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, red onion & mustard.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad & toss to coat.
Raw Mozambique cashew nuts, Himalayan rock salt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.