These cashews are activated in a Himalayan rock salt solution, then dehydrated below 47˚C.
Health benefits of cashews:
- High in protein, vitamins & minerals
- Loaded with proanthocyanidins, which prevent the formation of tumours & cancerous cells
- Source of oleic acid, which promotes cardiovascular health
- High in copper, which promotes healthy skin & hair
- Good source of magnesium, which promotes strong bones
Benefits of Himalayan salt:
- Promotes better nutrient absorption
- A rich source of trace minerals
- Promotes a healthy pH balance
- Acts as a natural antihistamine
Recipe for Cashew-Pear Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette:
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 cup By Nature rock salt cashews
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2-3tsp poppy seeds
- 2tsp chopped red onion
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, cheese, cashews, pear & cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, sugar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, red onion & mustard.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad & toss to coat.
Raw Mozambique cashew nuts, Himalayan rock salt
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product21/03/2018, By KaeylaWonderful taste and not too salty.25/02/2018, By AmandaDelicious! My new favourite anytime, anywhere snack.05/02/2018, By KirstenThese delicious nuts are always crunchy (not soft like other store bought varieties) and perfectly salted. Addictive!29/12/2017, By FrancesDivine28/09/2017, By KaeylaThe best cashews I've found. Delicious!14/08/2017, By NikkiWe found these very salty ...20/04/2016, By SheenaWeve been munching nuts for as long as I can remember and truly battled to find a healthy alternative to the shop purchased roasted/salted nuts. My hubby isn keen on raw nuts except in yoghurt !!
So thank you to FTN for sourcing these fantastic alternatives. Healthy, delicious and very so lightly salted...I have rushed back for repeats and expanded my purchases to include the other varieties.
PS. the 500g bag didn last the month, in fact they lasted less than two weeks...hubby loves them too!23/06/2015, By AndreaAwesome and tasty. Great for the low carb Granola!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.