This nut butter contains no artificial preservatives, and no added sugars, salts or oils. ButtaNutt specialises in hand-blended nut butters, made with ethically sourced ingredients.
Benefits of almonds:
- Have an alkalising effect
- Promote heart health
- Lower cholesterol & protect artery walls
- Source of phosphorus, for healthy bones
Benefits of macadamias:
- A rich source of energy
- High in dietary fibre
- Lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Source of heart-protective selenium
Recipe for Sweet Potato Almond Butter Muffins:
- ¼ cup ButtaNutt Roasted Almond Nut Butter
- ¾ cup puréed sweet potato
- 1 egg (or flax egg/ spelt egg)
- ⅓ cup organic brown sugar
- 2Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup wholewheat pastry flour
- ½ cup oat flour (ground from rolled oats)
- 1tsp baking powder
- ½tsp baking soda
- ½tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375°; line a muffin tin with paper liners & set aside.
- Add the egg to a large mixing bowl. (If using a flax or spelt egg, prepare it in a large mixing bowl & leave to set for a few minutes.)
- Add the sweet potato purée, brown sugar, oil & vanilla; mix well.
- Add the almond milk & mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cinnamon into the wet ingredients.
- Add the oat flour separately & stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins until filled almost to the top. Then drop 1tsp almond butter onto the middle of each muffin & gently swirl with a toothpick or knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven & let rest in tins for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve & enjoy! Store in an air-tight container & keep refrigerated.
Dry roasted almond nuts (70%), dry roasted macadamia nuts (30%)
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product02/10/2017, By JSmells like heaven, although the taste is a bit bland.27/08/2017, By LThis ButtaNutt brand is pure drippy deliciousness... drizzle on smoothie bowls or sweet potato toast or just eat by the spoonful!23/10/2016, By RoxanneAlthough this nut butter tastes lovely, there are lots of pieces of nut shells in it, which are so hard I damaged a tooth. So Im very disappointed09/09/2016, By MoniqueAbsolutely love it!17/05/2016, By SusanAnd nutritious too. Love the taste, so much better than other brands that contains sugar. You need to stir in the oil on top and then spread it on thick.05/03/2015, By MARIANThis Almond butter is so yummy, i spread this on Provitas for my morning snack, and im loving it! Will definitely try all the other nut butters also!!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.