- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Fresh, homemade, creamy nut milk
- One sachet makes over half a litre of nut milk
- Froths just as well as dairy milk for your morning cappuccino
- Perfect for vegan, dairy-free smoothies
- Tastes fantastic on its own
- Nut Milk sachets have a 12 month shelf life
- Free of refined sugar, soy, gum and gluten
- No added emulsifiers, preservatives and thickeners
- Suitable for diabetic, vegan, paleo and banting diets
- High in calcium
- A good source of vitamins A and E
- Blend one 35 gram sachet of Nut Milk base with 500ml water, on high speed, for 1 minute
- Transfer to a glass bottle, or jar, chill and serve
- Store sachets in a cool place
- Once mixed, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days
- 35 g Sachet
- Almonds, Macadamias, Dates, Sea Salt, Vanilla Powder
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product10/12/2018, By JI love this spread! Great on toast.26/11/2018, By BethGreat product! Convenient and easy to prepare! Nice alternative to cows milk!26/11/2018, By LynnFull marks for taste and convenience. I've been making my own cashew nut milk, but this mixture certainly tastes better and I don't have to strain it so saves time and effort.
It does separate on standing but that's fine - it's great to have a product that is free of emulsifiers and gums.
I'll be buying lots of this.20/11/2018, By SamRich and creamy04/11/2018, By tamlinButtanut Almond Milk Base is so great. It is easy to make and tastes lovely. It is great to have an alternative to boxed Almond Milk which is filled with ingredients that I do not wish to consume. Well Done Buttanut on this brilliant idea.20/10/2018, By BronwynSuper simple to blend. So quick and easy, I love it. Definitely handy to have in pantry19/10/2018, By Liz-MariRich nutty taste. Just shake well before use14/10/2018, By NewgirlharperA wonderful vegan pantry staple.14/10/2018, By KimberleyGreat alternative to ready made almond milk. Blends up so nicely and tastes great. I will definetly be buying more. Stores well in the fridge just have to shake well before using each time.12/10/2018, By JanA great alternative to cows milk. It doesnt make a cuppachino as creamy as milk does, but mix it with a dash of coconut milk and you are sorted!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.