- All-natural, plant-based nut milk
- Locally sourced ingredients
- No added sugar
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Shake well.
- Pour over muesli, granola, cereals or as a foundation for plant-based smoothies.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 5 days or before the date of expiration.
Did you know? ButtaNut chose HDPE plastic bottles because they are more readily recyclable in South Africa than other complex packages that use a combination of paper, foil and plastic.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre.
- Water, Gluten-Free Oats, Macadamias(3%), Salt, Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate.
- This product is not for baby or infant feeding.
- Phosphate is naturally present in a vast range of foods and used as a food additive (acidity regulator). Phosphate is readily absorbed into the body and there is a risk of consuming more than the stated 40 mg/kg body weight (bw) per day. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, those who have kidney or cardiovascular concerns must avoid consuming food that is high in phosphates.
Allergens: Tree Nuts.
- Bottled in recyclable HDPE bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from Local Ingredients.
31 out of 31 people would recommend this product06/05/2021, By IlseGreat tasting, but has an added chemical namely Dipotassium Phosphate.01/05/2021, By RaynieJThis ‘milk’ is incredible! I just can’t get enough. It has a full delicious flavour. I have used it frothed in cappuccinos, drink it out a glass as a treat, used it in smoothies. It’s amazing!21/04/2021, By AnnaLove the nutty flavour - particularly great with cereal. Also good in coffee.16/04/2021, By DebPerfect with granola, very nice flavour10/04/2021, By TThe best dairy alternative. The taste is not too strong09/04/2021, By Healthy&HappyI love the Buttanut brand but much prefer the oat milk to the macadamia but it's still really nice compared to other milks I've tried.30/03/2021, By PhilippaDelicious!30/03/2021, By MoAbsolute fan of ButtaNut alternative milk - ALL their milk options are amazing. I have tried so many other options but always come back to their milk. Thank you for a great product :)29/03/2021, By JoyChristineit is quite creamy and great dairy-free milk substitute24/03/2021, By JayMade my coffee so creamy!12/03/2021, By LukieCreamy and just delicious. Goes well in coffee, breakfast or even just straight from the bottle.17/02/2021, By MomoBest alternative out there and no palm-oil ; it's a win :)01/02/2021, By SonjaBest quality plant milks.30/01/2021, By JennaThis whole range of plantbased milks is fantastic.22/01/2021, By CathyAfforable27/12/2020, By LuckyOn the go breakfast12/12/2020, By KellySuper creamy ,love it11/12/2020, By GillianIt tastes great. Only mildly disappointed that there's a taste of oats in it but since I love Buttanutts oat milk I dont mind. Buttanutt is a good brand if you want local alternatives.08/12/2020, By CaitTastes really nice and goes very well with coffee, but was disappointed when I got the product. I was expecting plain Macadamia milk. Instead I think it is mostly oat milk with a little Macadamia milk.30/11/2020, By TracyI love this milk in my coffee, in smoothies. Ah don’t know how I will live without it. Beat product! Only fault is I think they should sell in 2 litre refillable bottles as I drink so much of this the plastic waste is a lot.26/11/2020, By VerenaGreat taste, especially with coffee. Doesnt foam too well, but still magnificent with an espresso26/11/2020, By VerenaGreat taste, especially with coffee. Doesnt foam too well, but still magnificent with an espresso18/11/2020, By MaddieSOOO yummy! Love that it's local to SA and made out of recycled bottles. Am going to try the oat milk by these guys next!18/11/2020, By ElizabethCreamy milk...loved it...but it got sour in fridge...top doesnt screw after I opened it31/10/2020, By AriAmazing27/10/2020, By TGreat for smoothies, beverages, cereals27/10/2020, By AriaGreat product27/10/2020, By AriaGreat alternative if you lactose-intolerant26/10/2020, By MonyaDelicious25/10/2020, By AaminahTasty!11/10/2020, By TimVery excited to try this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.