- Soothing body cream for babies
- Contains natural & organic botanicals
- Suitable for everyday use
- Promotes the skin’s natural healing process
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Soothes irritated skin
- Give the skin a natural radiance
- Certified cruelty-free by Choose Cruelty Free
- Contains sustainably sourced palm oil
- Suitable for vegans
- Honey Bush extract has gentle yet effective soothing properties that nourish the skin and calm skin irritation.
- Cape Geranium has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender has calming and relaxing properties for the skin and it may also help baby to have a restful sleep.
- Apply to your baby’s skin after bath time or when skin appears dry.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 220 ml
- Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, *Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, *Cyclopia Genistoides (Honey Bush) Extract, Polyglyceryl-6-Palmitate/Succinate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Citric Acid, *Pelargonium Capitatum (Cape Geranium) & Lavandula (Lavender) Angustifolia Oil.
- *Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tube, plastic lid and vinyl (label).
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/06/2022, By JuliaWonderful new product! Always a bit daunting trying new products on my little ones but this brand is amazing and so gentle. I use this on both my baby and 4 year old and it keeps their skin so beautiful and hydrated.11/11/2021, By SamanthaWhat gorgeous packaging and eco-friendly too! I got my friend the sensitive for her newborn and I'm using the normal on my little one and we're both loving it.08/11/2021, By TanahStunning product, absolutely Love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.