- Hand-knitted woolen hearts
- Stuffed with recycled materials
- Scented in your choice of three different fragrances
- Neutral, yet bold colour selection gels well in any decor scheme
- Scent can easily be replenished once depleted
- Hang, drape, hook, tie, loop, and line the bunting in your kitchen, bedroom, stoep, lounge, children’s nursery, or anywhere that needs the smell of love in the air.
- A small linen spray can be added to the heart bunting to enhance the scent.
- Do not wash or soak in water.
- The jars are recycled and the product you receive may differ from the images.
Did you know?
- The shape that we have commonly come symbolise the heart does not truly represent the shape of our blood pumping organ. The symbol is however perfectly reflected on the posterior of a common European deer specie. Interestingly, a fully matured male deer used to be referred to as a “Hart” in Middle English.
- 5 hearts per string.
- Available in 3 fragrances: Lavender, Neroli & Bergamot.
- Glass jar, wool, with recycled wool stuffing, and essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.