- Can keep you relaxed and regulating your blood pressure
- Helps to improve your mood and feelings of positivity
- Crafted to include 5 mg of pesticide-free, water-soluble CBD per tea bag, totaling 90mg of CBD per box18 bleach-free tea bags
- Tested to reveal zero percent THC
- GMO free
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers association and USDA
- Kosher friendly
- Gluten free
- Palm oil free
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use 1 tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
Did you know?
- Buddha Teas uses only fresh, pure organic or sustainably wild harvested ingredients and maintains their natural purity in every tea.
- They also created the "Teas for Trees" campaign, planting 5000 trees a year to offset the paper use in their tea bags.
- Buddha Teas’ tea bags are bleach-free, to eliminate the risk of chemicals and packaged in boxes made from 100% recycled material.
- When you buy Buddha Teas, you'll enjoy the fresh, full flavor of a truly natural tea in every sip.
- 18 Tea bags
- Nett Weight: 27 g
- Organic Chamomile, Organic Lemon Balm, Full Spectrum Water-Soluble CBD
Typical Nutritional Information: per (tea bag) 1.5g serving
- Energy (kJ): 0
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Recyclable carton box
Country of Origin:
- Product of USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.