- Curved tip for G-spot & clitoral stimulation
- Versatile: 5-vibration patterns
- Twist-cap controlled: twist to the right to increase power
- Ideal for first-timers
- Discreet: pocket-sized (10 cm) & quiet
- Fits perfectly in the palm of your hand
- Waterproof: bathtub & shower safe
- Use with a partner or for self-exploration
- Silky soft, body-safe silicone casing
- Silicone warms naturally to match body heat
- Made from non-porous body-safe materials
- High quality & durable materials
- Ultra-easy to clean
- Back lit power button
- Takes 1 x AA battery
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- B Swish Bcute Classic Curve is part of the Classic Line personal massagers that are operated by the click of the dual-purpose power and function button.
- Click the button once to turn on your personal massager. The button will glow white and your massager will turn on.
- The 5-functions are cycled through with the click of this single button.
- To turn off your BSwish Bcute Classic Curve massager hold the button for 3 seconds or click through all 5-functions and on the last click your massager will turn off.
- Ensure the cap is fully screwed on to avoid any internal water damage.
- Clean using a non-alcohol based antibacterial soap and water, or a dedicated personal massager cleaner.
- Ensure your massager is completely dry and remove batteries before storing.
- Allow massager to cool down before storing away.
- Remember to wash your toy before and after each use.
- Use with water-based lube.
- This device should not be used on swollen, inflamed, infected, irritated areas or skin lacerations.
- What’s inside: Bcute Classic Curve, carrier pouch and a User Guide.
- Diameter: 2 cm
- Length: 10 cm
- Use time: 3 hours
- 90-day warranty
- Body Safe Silicone, PU-Coated ABS Plastic.
- Held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.