- Unpasteurised probiotic tea vinegar
- Made with organic ingredients
- Contains indigenous buchu
- Has a light, tangy flavour
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Promotes gut health
- Supports immune function
- Has a pH of 2.4 (less than 1% acetic acid)
- Locally produced
- Packaged in recycled glass
Benefits of BREW products:
- Certified organic
- Brewed using rooibos tea, packed with antioxidants
- Made with natural Cape spring water & cut-green certified organic sugarcane
BREW is an ethical, environmentally friendly business - good for you and the planet:
- All packaging is recyclable.
- Products are never brewed or bottled in plastic.
- For cleaning, BREW uses an effective natural sanitiser that is safe for waterways.
- BREW donates their wastewater to neighbouring small businesses.
- Boxing is made with 90% recycled board, taped shut with paper.
- Less than 0.5% of plastic is used in the outgoing product!
A note on sugar: At the time of bottling, the sugar content continually decreases due to fermentation.
- Use as a salad dressing or cooking condiment.
- Dilute with sparkling water & honey, to enjoy as a tasty probiotic drink.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Organic Rooibos Tea (61%), Organic Black Tea, Kombucha Culture, Organic Unrefined Sugar, Organic Buchu Extract.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ): 42.5
- Carbohydrates (g): 2.51
- of which Total Sugars (g): 2.47
- Recycled Glass Bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.