- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestive health
- Assists with eliminating toxins for better liver health
- Contains naturally occurring probiotics
- Improves the balance of intestinal flora
- Relief from conditions like gout & candida
Benefits of BREW Kombucha:
- Certified organic
- High vitamin B12 content
- Brewed using rooibos tea, packed with antioxidants
- Made with natural Cape spring water & cut-green certified organic sugarcane
BREW is an ethical, environmentally friendly business - good for you and the planet:
- Bottle made with 40% recycled glass
- All packaging is recyclable
- BREW has never brewed or bottled in plastic, and never will
- For cleaning, BREW uses an effective natural sanitizer that is safe for waterways
- BREW donates their wastewater to neighboring small businesses
- Boxing is made with 90% recycled board and taped shut with paper
- Less than 0.5% of plastic is used in the outgoing product
- Keep refrigerated.
- Because kombucha is a natural, “live” product, the taste of your BREW refreshment may vary from batch to batch. One bottle may be sweeter, fizzier or drier than the other. Savour the surprise!
- Although kombucha is made with sugar, we use organic unrefined cane sugar that is cut green at harvest. Most of this special plant stuff is ‘digested’ by the symbiotic culture of bacterial yeast during the fermentation process, so only a trace of it is left in the finished batch. The organic sugar in a Brew Kombucha is both slower for the scoby to digest and a slower sugar release for you too.
- Your BREW bottle may contain some culture sediment, which might look stringy or appear as a film over the top of the drink. This is completely normal; in fact, the sediment contains the highest amounts of vitamin B12 and probiotics, so it’s especially good for you.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Brew Kombucha African Rose (330 ml), 1 x Brew Kombucha Buchu Babe (330 ml), 1 x Brew Kombucha Original Rooibos (330 ml).
- Brew Kombucha African Rose: Spring water, *organic unrefined sugar, *organic rooibos tea leaves (8.1%), *organic black tea leaves, kombucha culture, organic rose geranium extract (0.5%).
- Brew Kombucha Buchu Babe: Spring water, *organic unrefined sugar, *organic rooibos tea leaves (8.1%), *organic black tea leaves, kombucha culture, organic buchu extract (0.5%).
- Brew Kombucha Original Rooibos: Spring water, organic* unrefined sugar, organic* rooibos tea, organic* black tea, kombucha culture.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product28/10/2020, By TanjaGreat selection26/10/2020, By AmyTasty25/06/2020, By FatimaMy first time buying and trying it and I'm genuinely impressed with the flavours.20/06/2020, By NicholaAmazing drink30/05/2020, By KezieThese are great! The rose is by far my favourite.08/05/2020, By MelissaThoroughly enjoy these phenomenal Kombuchas15/03/2020, By EstieExcellent product. Great taste.14/12/2019, By DinaSorry, I meant I would NOT recommend you drink it if you have any yeast complications.14/12/2019, By DinaThe African Rose one tastes like non alcoholic champagne. The others have a great taste as well.
However if you have yeast conditions/ problems in your body, I would recommend you drink something like this.08/11/2019, By LilyAll of them are delicious. The herbal infusions remind me of the flavour of local craft gin and tonics.11/09/2019, By sanjithe rooibos is my fav yummmmmy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.