- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Ages: 8yrs+
- Players: 1-10
- Play on your own or with friends & family
- Quick & simple; play for 5 or 10 minutes at a time
- Funky magnetic cube-shaped box for compact storage
- Take the BrainBox everywhere you go; great for family holidays
- No pencils, paper or playing board required!
- 71 illustrated cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 hourglass timer
- 1 8-sided die
Each card includes iconic images of a specific country, with information on national foods, flags, sports, animals, landmarks and capital cities.
Your goal: Study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question about it, based on the roll of the die. Answer the question correctly and you get to keep the card; the player with the most cards after 5-10 minutes wins the game!
The BrainBox game is a product of The Green Board Game Company, and is made from at least 70% recycled materials, so it’s eco-friendly too.
How to Play
- A player may study a card for 10 seconds; each card includes facts about a specific country & what makes it special.
- Flip the card over, roll the die & answer the question with the number that corresponds with the number shown by the die.
- If a player answer correctly they can keep the card; if not the card must be returned to the box. The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/06/2015, By JoyThis is a fantastic game that the whole family will enjoy! Our twins age 12 love playing it with us and its a great way to spend an evening as a family.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.