- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Ages: 5yrs+
- Players: 1-10
- Made from at least 70% recycled material
- Packed in a funky magnetic cube-shaped box for easy storage & travel
- Great for playing alone, with family or with classmates
- A fun & engaging tool for preschool & primary school teachers
- Quick & simple; play for 5 - 10 minutes at a time
- No pencils, paper or playing board needed
- 55 game cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 hourglass sand timer
- 1 game die
The goal: Study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question about it, based on the roll of the die. Answer the question correctly and you get to keep the card; the player with the most cards after 5-10 minutes is the winning Maths whizz.
How to Play
- Study a card for 10 seconds & memorise the information.
- Flip the card over, roll the die & answer the question with the number that corresponds with the number shown by the die.
- If you answer correctly you can keep the card; if not, return the card to the box.
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/11/2016, By LianaMy oldest son ( 6years old) loves this game!! It is good practice for your brain and some of it a challenge for mom! We are Afrikaans speaking so at the moment I have to translate the questions but soon my son will read and play without me.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.