- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Ages: 7yrs+
- Players: 1-10
- Made from at least 70% recycled material
- Packed in a funky magnetic cube-shaped box for easy storage & travel
- Great for playing alone, with family or with classmates
- A fun & engaging tool for primary school teachers and parents
- Quick & simple; play for 5 - 10 minutes at a time
- No pencils, paper or playing board needed
- 55 game cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 hourglass sand timer
- 1 game die
The goal: Study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question about it, based on the roll of the die. Answer the question correctly and you get to keep the card; the player with the most cards after 5-10 minutes is the winning Maths whizz.
How to Play
- If you are the youngest player, take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the timer. Study the picture until the 10 second timer runs out. The timer can be turned a second time for younger players, to give them extra time to look at the card.
- Pass the card to another player and roll the die. You must then answer the appropriate question (eg if you roll a 2, you answer question 2)
- The other player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card.
- If correct, you keep the card. If incorrect, you return your card to the BrainBox and the next player chooses a card.
- The player with the most cards after 10 minutes wins!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/06/2017, By Rizqamy boys aged 7 and 4 are loving this. I use this as a teaching tool for the more advanced questions. Makes learning fun. Good quality product, perfect size. Looking forward to their other products
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.