- Pure safflower oil
- A source of linoleic acid
- Balances sebum levels in the skin
- Relieves dryness
- Light & non-greasy
- No solvents, phthalates or petrochemicals
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Built-in dropper for ease of use
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We believe the only things you put on your skin should be healthy and natural, and Botalife Safflower Oil checks all the right boxes. It’s free of solvents, phthalates, petrochemicals and alcohol. That means the only thing coming into contact with your skin is a healthy, noruishing plant-derived oil, and no unnecessary nasty stuff.
- Use as a topical massage oil, or add a few drops to your body lotion.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 100ml glass dropper bottle
- Weight: 115g
- Pure Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Turkey.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/08/2020, By ShakeelaWow!! I am so happy that I have finally found an honest branded product that my hair and skin both reacted well to. This oil is not to thick or to thin. It is just perfect.I have tried many oils on my quest to getting back to the basics. This oil is so gentle that I use it on my face for oil cleansing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.