- Organic rooibos tea blend with CBD
- Part of the functional rooibos shot range
- 1mg CBD per 50ml serving
- Non-psychoactive, contains 0% THC
- Rooibos is considered a superfood, rich in antioxidants
- Sour cherry is rich in melatonin, which promotes quality sleep
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Best served chilled.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consume immediately after opening.
- 50ml glass bottle
- Organic Brewed Rooibos Tea(Water, Organic Rooibos Tea) (69%), Sour Cherry Puree, Sour Cherry Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Broad-spectrum Active Hemp-derived Cannabidiol (CBD)(0,07%).
Nutritional Information (per 50ml serving):
- Energy (kJ): 61
- Protein (g): 0.1
- Glycemic Carbohydrate (g): 3
- of which total sugar (g): 2.8
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which saturated fat (g): 0.0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.0
- Total Sodium (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 12 people would recommend this product11/10/2020, By CarlaGreat10/10/2020, By TazzCaffeine free calming shot with delicious cherry flavour10/10/2020, By FaheemReally yummy and helps with the afternoon slump07/10/2020, By EIleenAmazing product, works lekker and yummy, not too much.07/10/2020, By CamillaVery refreshing little pick me up04/10/2020, By NadiaLove the size.. and taste!04/10/2020, By ThasmineI love the packaging. Such an innovative little booster shot.29/09/2020, By ErikaGreat Product!29/09/2020, By CandiceFantastic tasting. Not at all sweet and just enough.24/09/2020, By CJInteresting, in principle, but the flavour doesn’t come to the party.03/08/2020, By PeterGreat health shot - like the taste, function and that it is a glass bottle.30/07/2020, By DreLovely little product , very effective
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.