PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Boxers made from organically grown bamboo
- Breathable, silky soft & durable fabric with stretch
- Hypoallergenic & gentle on the skin
- Particularly suitable for those with eczema or sensitive skin
- Antibacterial & antifungal properties maintained even after multiple washes
- Anti-static, moisture-wicking & thermo-regulating
- Hand-sewn 4cm waistband
- Double layer pouch for added support
- Flat offset seam for extra comfort
- Regular length, mid-rise
- Organic Bamboo fibre used in this garment is EcoCert certified
- Bamboo harvested in FSC-certified fields
- Certified B Corp
- Machine wash & dry according to instructions on the care label using a mild, gentle laundry detergent.
Did you know? Boody uses certified organic bamboo yarn of the highest quality. Bamboo is a super sustainable plant that is sourced from plantations that use no pesticides or fertilizers. Certified to have no trace of any chemicals or harmful toxins in the yarn used. Boody is a super green, ethical company from the plants used to the way they do business.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- Colour: Black
- 95% Viscose made from organically grown bamboo, 5% elastane; elastic trim: 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- 100 % Recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.