PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Hipster fit bikini style underwear
- Soft, flat-ribbed waistband
- Moderate coverage
- Side seamfree
- Silky soft on the skin
- Lasts longer than Cotton fabrics
- Breathable: bamboo fibre naturally contains many micro-gaps
- Provides substantial ventilation and moisture absorption
- Particularly suitable for eczema suffers & those with extra sensitive skin
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally antibacterial & antifungal
- Odour-free: will keep you fresh all day every day
- Organic Bamboo fibre used in this garment is EcoCert certified
- Organic Bamboo is harvested in FSC certified fields
- Made in Australia
- Warm machine wash with similar colours.
- Non-chlorine bleach only.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry in shade or tumble dry on low heat.
Did you know? Boody uses certified organic bamboo yarn of the highest quality. Bamboo is a super sustainable plant that is sourced from plantations that use no pesticides or fertilizers. Certified to have no trace of any chemicals or harmful toxins in the yarn used. Boody is a super green, ethical company from the plants use to the way they do business.
- Available in: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Nude
- Size Guide:
- Small – 30-32 (S/M)
- To Fit: Bust- 82-87cm; Waist- 63-68cm; Hips- 88-93cm
- Medium – 34-36 (M/L)
- To Fit: Bust- 92-97cm; Waist- 73-78cm; Hips- 98-103cm
- Large – 38
- To Fit: Bust- 102cm; Waist- 83cm; Hips- 108cm
- Extra-Large – 40
- To Fit: Bust- 107cm; Waist- 88cm; Hips- 113cm
- 80% organic bamboo, 13% nylon, 7 % elastane.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.