- A unisex product of a giant comfy pillow for you to wrap yourself around that encourages a better sleeping posture, aligning your spine correctly
- A better sleeping posture helps your circulation and can benefit circulatory disorders such you may experience with diabetes
- It can help you when you have back pain or sports injuries, or when you are recovering from surgery
- Great for the ease and comfort of pregnant or breast feeding mothers
- You can share it with your partner – snuggle down to good posture together
- Luxuriate in comfy-ness!
- Makes a great gift or thoughtful accessory to your guest room too
- Choose from 3 beautiful colours
- 100% Cotton outer shell, filled with hypo-allergenic hollow synthetic fibre
- Has a zipped opening so you can adjust the filling to suite your preference
- Inner cushion shell double-stitched for extra strength and durability
- 140cm x 42 cm
- Fully washable
- Made in South Africa
How to Use Your Medi-Line Body Pillow:
- Lie on your side holding the body pillow to your chest and between your knees and ankles
- Pregnant women can support themselves when resting or sleeping – it also makes a great support for you and baby when you are breastfeeding
- You can place it between your knees and ankles to alleviate pressure between your limbs
- Lie against the pillow for extra back support
- Use as a back rest in a chair or lean against it when you read or watch TV in bed
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product17/01/2020, By SupportWow23/10/2019, By ZoeHad a long bodypillow for 17 years prior to finding this beautiful replacement from Faithful to Nature. I'm thrilled and impressed with how sensibly the pillow is designed. Being able to remove, repack etc, the filling is the best. Love the material, shape and choice you've enabled me to make. Thank you for my forever-pillow :D22/05/2019, By SusanOnly had this for a few weeks now and loving it. Perfect length and so comfortable. Since using it I haven't been waking in the night with lower bank pain.05/12/2018, By samI bought this because I have battled with lower back pain for years. I never really get a proper nights sleep. This pillow also helps wen I sleep on my side. It brings so much comfort. It's long, and just the right width to wrap my arms around. U can even rest ur knee on it. In addition, it's really attractive. I have the stone because it matches with my bedding. The pillow case and the inner are really good quality and I'm happy about that. It makes such a big difference to my sleep. However it is quite big n I have a queen bed. Like 3 in bed n not 2!11/08/2018, By JoliHave scoliosis and tried almost every pillow available. No more lower backpain and slept better that in years.11/08/2018, By JoliHave scoliosis and tried almost every pillow available. No more lower backpain and slept better that in years.13/10/2017, By TraceyI have tried every pillow on the market. This works when I am trying to sleep on my side.
Managed to find an additional pillow case at a retail pharmacy in a light blue - perhaps you could get that colour too. :)17/09/2016, By JanitaI am premenopausal and sleep has been a challenge for over a year. This body pillow has made a world of difference, not just for aches and.pains but for the comforting feeling of wrapping myself around it! I no longer dread getting into bed as I know my pillow is waiting!!!12/07/2016, By WendyI haven had this product for long but I could feel a difference from the first time I used it. I love waking up in the mornings and not have a sore back!11/02/2016, By EarthmamaIve been using my body pillow for 3 years now have no complaints! Still puffs up as nicely as the day I got it. I got it when I hurt my lower back quite badly it really helped me through the pain corrected my sleeping posture. I cannot sleep without it!! Im now pregnant you don need anything else in a pregnancy pillow either. Absolute dream well worth the money!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.