The derma roller is a revolutionary beauty tool, designed to significantly boost your skin’s collagen and elastin production.
This Hey Gorgeous kit includes a flexible derma roller with 4 interchangeable head attachments, an internal disinfectant tank to make sterilising a breeze, as well as a 30ml bottle of Hey Gorgeous Happily Ever After Anti-Ageing Serum worth R270.
The 4 Titanium Roller Heads that will Effectively Treat ALL your skin goals.
1. Narrow Band .5mm Roller - to safely and effectively treat lines around the eyes and above the top lip.
2. Medium Band 1mm Roller - to effectively treat signs of ageing, pigmentation, sagging, enlarged pores and lost radiance.
3. Wide Band 1.5mm Roller - body roller to treat stretch marks, scars and cellulite
4. Derma Stamp 1mm - to target specific areas you wish to focus on
What the Derma Roller does
- Plumps up lines and deep wrinkles
- Treats & improves skin texture
- Treats & reduce crow's feet & laugh lines
- Treats & reduces acne scars
- Treats & reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars with more precision.
- Treats & diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Treats & diminishes age spots & sun damaged skin
- Treats & diminishes enlarged pores
- Significantly improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- Enhances absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they are able to work more effectively.
- Perfect to use on over plucked eye brows. (Derma rolling/stamping is a very effective way to treat hair loss/alopecia)
Can Derma Rollers be used on all skin colours? Absolutely. Since Dermaroller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
Does it hurt? The roller heads come in 3 sizes. .5mm to treat around the eyes and upper lip. 1mm to treat the skin and 1.5mm to treat deeper scars like stretch marks and cellulite. The .5 and 1mm are not painful but you may require a numbing cream when using the 1.5mm.
Are there side effects? There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported.
Size: .5mm (300 needles), 1mm (720 needles) and 1.5mm (1200 needles)
How to use your Derma Roller:
- The .5mm roller can be used once or twice a week (non-consecutive days)
- The 1mm roller can be used once a week or every alternate week
- The 1.5mm roller can be used once every three or four weeks.
1. Roll on clean dry freshly exfoliated skin.
2. Roll in small star * shaped sections. In other words, up and down over the same spot 3 - 4 times, then left to right over this area 3 - 4 times, then on each diagonal 3 - 4 times. Move onto the adjacent section of skin and repeat until you have covered the area you wish to treat.
3. Your skin will look and feel a little sunburned - it will subside in an hour or two so we recommend rolling in the evening before bedtime. By the time you awake in the morning, your skin will be back to normal.
4. Apply your serum and your moisturiser directly after rolling as well as mornings and evenings for best results. (You would apply your serum after cleaning and toning and before your moisturiser/nightcream).
5. To clean your roller, simply pop the heads in a little surgical spirits to cover and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Air dry on a piece of kitchen paper and then pop them back in their protective case, ready for use the next time.
6. Your rollers are pre-sterilised so are ready to use when you receive them.
7. Ideally use a light/firm pressure. Not too hard nor too soft. The result you are looking for post rolling is for it to look and feel a little sunburned.
8. It's very tempting to roll more frequently, but less is very much more
9. Take before and after pics so you can look back at your results in just a few weeks. You'll be delighted
Happily Ever After Serum: Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba,Baobab Oil, Argan Oil, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Flower Oil Rosehip Seed Oil, Rose Absolute, Frankincense, Neroli, & Calendula
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product20/03/2019, By SylmaLove it! have used it once and could definitely see the immediate "sunburn" effect straight afterwards. Looking forward to a couple of months use. So easy and simple to use. The directions on Faithful to Nature site is a great help as the directions one gets along with it is sparse.01/02/2019, By LanéI loved the serum that came with this. I haven't been using the derma roller consistently but when I do, I notice a change in my skin texture and radiance. I apply aloe vera squeezed straight form the plant afterwards to calm my skin and reduce redness.15/10/2018, By MpumieI am loving this product. I've used it twice and can already feel the difference in my skin. My skin feels smoother and it's glowing. Not much of a difference ito pigmentation marks, but I'm sure the difference will be visible after a couple more sessions...
Question: does anyone know how to use the derma stamp?12/09/2018, By MonicaI used this for the first time about a week ago, and have already noticed a difference in my skin! I have oily, acne prone skin with some small scarring and also sun damage. My skin is much smoother, brighter and the dark marks have faded significantly - I must stress that I have been using Rosehip facial oil for the dark marks for a few weeks and this might be a cumulative effect. However, there is no denying that my skin looks amazing!
I used the smallest roller for the first time. It wasn't too painful, but was uncomfortable for about an hour afterwards - some aloe gel soothed it nicely. There was quite a bit of redness but it subsided after a few hours.
I cannot wait to use it again!04/06/2018, By WendyOnly used it once, need more time to see major results. It is lacking in instructions on the use, more instructions on how to use and what sort of pressure to apply etc would be helpful.11/03/2018, By CaroleThis set offers tremendous value for money when compared to other derma rollers from other retailers. However, it comes with very vague and insufficient instructions on how to use it. This for me is an issue with a product that can actually damage the skin if used incorrectly. The supplier has a responsibility to ensure that sufficient guidance is included on how to use the product and although I have reported this to Faithful to Nature some time ago there has been no change and no contact from supplier which I find irresponsible18/12/2017, By Vivien NI can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I bought this years ago and it just sat on my dresser. I was too scared of needles to use it. However when I saw new stretch marks popping up, I overcame my fear and used this for the first time a couple of month ago.
I had read many things about derma rollers and seen incredible photos, photoshop aside.
When I finally got over the prickly feeling of the needles, I at first overdid it. My skin did not look good. So I laid off it for a while and after it had healed, I resumed the routine.
I roll once every 2 to 3 weeks and my stretch marks are disappearing slowly but surely. I use this in conjunction with Nivea Firming body oil and an exfoliating shower routine with Moroccan argan soap and my kessa glove.
I am quite pleased with the result and I am sure they are due to the roller as I have neglected to use it on other areas and despite using the other items, my stretch marks are more pronounced there.25/07/2017, By CornéI love this product! Can see a difference in my skin's appearance - looks more "radiant". Would like to know if the needles will stay sharp. If not - can you replace just the "head" of the roller?19/06/2017, By LemayBest gift ever! Can already see a difference to my skin. It is super easy to use and clean. Would recommend it to anyone. The hey gorgeous serum smells so good as well.29/08/2016, By CatherineI recently received this as a gift, and I am delighted at the results thus far! The kit is super easy to use, and after just one application, I am really happy with the results. Initially, you look and feel sun burnt (this slight sting lasted about 2hrs) but by the next morning (I did this in the evening), my skin looked brighter and felt smoother. I have had this procedure professionally done before, but I love how handy it is to be able to do in the comfort of your own home. It hurts a little more over certain areas, but its really not too bad at all. The serum it comes with also works wonders and made my skin soft, without being greasy. So excited to use it again in a few weeks :D
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.