- Made using an ancient Egyptian formulation
- Hydrates and repairs skin from head to toe
- Use as a moisturiser, lip balm, eye cream, hair mask, and elbow repair balm
- Speeds up the fading of scars, and stretchmarks
- Provides relief from eczema, and psoriasis
- Helps to speed up the natural recovery process after sun damage
- Works wonders on hair, cuticles, and nails
- No additives, preservatives, fragrances, or parabens
- Vegetarian with honey
- As featured in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Vanity Fair, Elle, InStyle, Women’s Health, Allure, Ebony, Glamour, O Magazine, Genlux, Bazaar, and The Huffington Post
- Royal jelly is the substance fed to bee larvae which are being nurtured to become queens. It contains 17 different amino acids, B vitamins, and has been shown to improve collagen production in the skin.
- Propolis has potent antibacterial, and antifungal properties. The antifungal properties in particular make propolis well suited for battling minor candida.
- Olive oil is rich in fatty acids which soften the skin, and help to improve its natural elasticity.
- Warm a small amount between your palms until it takes the form of an oil.
- Once the application has extended, gently apply to your skin.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 59 ml, and 118 ml.
- Honey, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, and Bee Propolis.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/01/2019, By BeeMy skin has never been so beautiful and clear at the same time. But then again is there any fault that this product can bring to one’s skin? No! Lol02/12/2018, By SafiyyahSo pricey especially since other products with similar ingredients are available. and made me breakout so use it for body not face now.13/11/2018, By EsterWorks very well18/07/2018, By BLove this cream! I had read about it online and was keen to try it for a long time. I have acne prone skin and breakout often, and despite the common idea being that you shouldn't use oily products on your skin, this works! My skin has cleared up significantly. Tend to use it at night mostly.21/06/2018, By NSHVery good on dry skin or patches on skin - has really helped my kids skin to heal when they get injured esp. on their faces
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.