- Elegant glass bottle
- Dry oil; leaves skin silky & grease-free
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Handmade in Cape Town
- All-natural, not tested on animals
- Percentage of profits donated to local charities
What makes the “superstar” ingredients in this oil so special?
- Coconut oil: Reduces wrinkles and other signs of ageing; strengthens the epidermis against cellulite. High vitamin E content helps to fade scars and stretch marks.
- Jasmine: Improves the skin’s elasticity, balances moisture content and reduces dryness without making your complexion oily. Jasmine also has natural antibacterial properties, helping to protect and purify the skin.
- Other amazing skin-boosting ingredients include:
- Macadamia nut oil: A source of the antioxidant squalene, which occurs naturally in your body and helps to protect skin against oxidative damage and ageing.
- Sweet almond oil: Boosts circulation, promotes skin cell regeneration. A natural UV blocker. Rich in vitamins E and K.
- Carrot seed oil: Rich in sun-protective antioxidant carotenoids. Treats dryness, itching and irritation; promotes skin cell regeneration.
- Avocado oil: High in vitamins A and E, and collagen-boosting plant sterolins; softens and plumps the skin. Also protects against UV light.
- Hemp seed oil: A nourishing fatty oil that improves the elasticity of the skin. Rejuvenates a dull or tired complexion.
- Contains nut oils.
- Apply to your face, hair and body as a hydrating treatment.
- Use as a moisturising bath soak.
- Use as a tanning oil, in conjunction with a natural sunscreen.
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil , olea europaea (olive) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, daucus carota (carrot seed) oil, persea americana (avocado) oil, helianthus annuus L. (sunflower) oil, macadamia integrifolia (macadamia nut) oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) oil, dried jasminum (jasmine) flowers.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.