- The Restoring Mix is designed to be a nourishing and rebuilding tonic, which helps to soothe inflammation, repair damaged tissue, heal scars and nurture the reproductive organs
- Herb mix compiled to provide relief through the release of volatile oils into the air through steam, to be absorbed into the body via the vaginal tissue
- The process is similar to a facial or sinus steam
- Steaming herbs are added to cold water and boiled in a pot or cup, which is then placed so that you can crouch, sit or squat over it
- The practice is supposed to help balance hormones, relieve menstrual cramps, reduce PMS, heal and tone following childbirth
- Marigolds help to induce cleansing, heals wounds and scar tissue, is anti-inflammatory and functions as a uterine tonic
- Juniper berries and comfrey are both anti-inflammatory, while comfrey also helps to heal wounds, strengthens the uterus and the pelvic floor
- Motherwort assists in healing of uterine fibroids, polyps and endometriosis, and helps to encourage fertility, is helpful post-childbirth and during menopause, assists with period pain, and can be helpful in inducing bleeding for those experiencing light periods
- Yarrow is a reproductive organ tonic, helps with relief of pain and cramps, while nettle leaf helps to tone and nourish the uterus, and strengthen the kidneys and the adrenal glands
Did you know? Yarrow is known as Achilles millefolium and refers to the Greek hero Achilles, as it is said in his stories that he used it to help heal himself and his warriors after battle. Millefolium refers to the many small leaves that the yarrow plant is famous for,
- Add herbs to cold water and bring to boil for 10 minutes
- This can be placed under a vaginal stool (a stool with a hole in the seat), a slate stool, or on the ground and squatted over
- Wrap a blanket around the waist to form a curtain to the ground, keeping the steam inside
- Remain crouched or sat over the hot water as it releases steam for 15-25 minutes
- It is not recommended to use vaginal steaming during your period or if you are pregnant or suspect that you might be
- Do not add essential oils to the steam, as they are much stronger and more concentrated than the herbs themselves and may cause damage
- Remove any piercings, as the metal can heat up and burn you
- Do not use if you have any infections, sores or open wounds - this is intended as a preventative, curative treatment, not a medical one
- Do not use if you suffer from extremely heavy periods, as many of the herbs help to induce bleeding
- Available in 2 Steam Pack (2 Steams) & 4 Steam pack (4 Steams)
- 48g - 70g per 2 Steam Pack, depending on the mix.
Juniper berries, comfrey, motherwort, yarrow and nettle leaf
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/11/2018, By LeratoThis product is so wow...increases libido as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.